Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday

If we camp in the desert we wouldn't  have to worry about crowds and it isn't too far from everyone.   We are excited to camp but can be flexible.   Today it was windy here also and I hate it.  I walked this morning and did my excercise class.  I ran out of thread for my long arm.  I ordered some online but it seems to take a while.  The power went out for a bit this morning so we couldn't do school until it came back on.  Isaac has two big projects to do this week in school.  The boys got Alexa lights and they came today.  They had a hard time getting them going in Isaac room because they were the wrong size.  It was sad.  Love you guys and it will be fun to do something this weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...