Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hump Day

Work was good.  It was slow.  I should have done some things but I just moved slow.  Dad went to work this afternoon.  I went to look for campgrounds at Jordanelle and you have to look at each campspot to see if it is available.  There at 257.  I did 7 and quit.  They were all reserved and I got bored.  The boats were 500.00 for a couple of hours.  I think that is too much money.  I not going to rent a boat.  Sorry about that one.  I looked over at Midway Campground but couldn't figure out how to reserve a spot.  I will continue my endeavors.  Robin's printer is suppose to show up tomorrow (her birthday/Christmas present)  Dad is super excited.  I hope it comes.  He tracks it every 10 minutes.  I am going to work tomorrow.  It will be nice to get out of the house.  It did really rain here for a little while.  I opened the patio door and listened to the rain.  It was nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...