Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday

I walked this morning and it was pretty.  We skipped exercise class.  I had a doctor's appointment to get a new IUD.  Casey watched Ruth and we met up for lunch afterwards.  Me and Ruth took Tony to the dog park.  It wasn't muddy and they out wood chips down so it was really nice.  Tony had a fun time.  We walked to get the boys and someone accidentally ran Ruth over with their scooter.  Her poor knee was scrapped.  I tied a face mask to stop the bleeding.  She was really good about it all.  We just had a quiet day the rest of the day.  They moved the appointment about Oliver to Tuesday.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good weekend.  Isaac has his last basketball game and then we are going fishing.  We are meeting up with Mom and Dad in Sunday.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...