Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday

 Today was good.  It was a nice morning and too warm for gloves which is nice.  We helped in Isaac's class and corrected papers.  Preschool was fun and it is nice to talk with Tracy.  Oliver had a good day at school and was happy.  He filled a line on his chart so we got some cookies.  I went to the bank and looked into refinancing the mortgage.  Our interest rate is 4.50 and we can get it down to 2.85 or 2.25 if we do a 20 or 15 year loan.  Our payment would be a lot less with a 30 year loan but I think we are going to 15 or 20.  We will save so much money.  I can't believe how low to interest rates are.  After dinner we met Casey at the climbing gym.  It wasn't as busy and was fun.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...