Sunday, March 7, 2021

Thanks

 That is a fun island Robin.  Good job.  Sorry I didn't blog all weekend.  We had a really fun time and the hotel was a big hit.  Ruth wants to stay in a hotel again.  We got a lot done on the bathroom but I don't have a good picture yet.  The vanity is sticking out but will be in soon.  The toilet is working and is so nice to have.  It is nice to be close to being done.  Thanks Mom and Dad.  Today the weather was so beautiful.  We went to church in the morning and Casey went to work.  Then we spent the rest of the day in the backyard.  We got the cushions for the outside couch out.  We cleaned up the dog dogs and garbage.  The snow melted so much this weekend it unearthed everything.  When Casey got home we worked on clearing the edge of the basketball court for the sheds/tree house.  Oliver did a flip on the trampoline and hit his lip so we watched movies the rest of the night.  It was a fun day.  Oh I also started quilting my grey star quilt.  I am doing feathers and I love it.  Thanks again Mom and Dad for the fun weekend.  

Love

Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...