Monday, March 8, 2021

Tuesday

 I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  We did resistance with weights and it felt good.  It was yellow day at Ruth's preschool and she found yellow pants so she looked awesome.  I worked on my programming.  Tell Dad thanks for all his help.  After lunch we helped the PTA at school hang up posters for the one school one book thing.  I left a bit to drop Ruth off at dance and then picked her up.  It was fun.  But I saw Oliver waking to pe and he was doing good and it was fun to see him.  We were hanging posters buy where his pe was and at the end he started throwing a huge tantrum.  He was upset either he didn't think he was getting enough turns or it was time to leave.  Anyway he was so upset and I talked him but he would calm down.  They went to recess and his teacher said it was fine.  But after school we were finishing up and he was so upset because he knew he was a trouble.  Sorry for the long story.  We went rock climbing after dinner and that was fun.  It was really busy there.  Ruth was happy after after she talked with you Mom.  Thanks for talking with her.  She was so cute about it.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...