Monday, March 8, 2021

No root canal

 So Monday was ok. I worked from home this morning to do payroll. Dad went to work and there was a note on my car. The neighbors hit my car. It isn't much but she is has been so rude and parks over the line. Dad will call them. I went to work this after noon and dad went to the dentist. I came home and just vegged. Dad got 4 fillings so that was a lot less than I thought. Jenkins is a little dramatic. He is so funny. He will get over it. Ruth called me tonight and she was so cute. We talked and talked. I have to work in the office tomorrow. Hopefully we can take our taxes tomorrow to Tom. It broke a record for the hottest march 8 day.  Have a nice day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...