Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday

 I worked at the office today and got a lot done.  It felt nice.  Nothing too exciting.  I came home and made a pizza and we just vegged.  I have to go into work early to do screenings tomorrow.  I hope they are going to stop that soon.  Robin I am glad that Luna is going well.  She likes to move around.  Karen, I am glad you have a quiet week.  I love Ruth calling us and talking with us.  I am glad you talked to the doctor Rachel  about Oliver.  I hate to see him so upset.  Not much else to report on my end.  Dad did give the taxes to Tom today so we should have them next week sometime I hope.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...