Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good and busy.  I walked this morning.  I stayed up too late programming so it was hard to get going.  We went and did kindergarten registration and Ruth is super excited.  They did a test with her and all day she kept asking to do the test again.  Afterwards we went to exercise class which was fun.  We met Casey for lunch.  I had quilt group at my house and come people came and it was fun to talk quilts.  We walked to get the boys and it is a beautiful day.  The kids love the mud and puddles.  They have a fun time walking home.  I ran some errands and got an appointment with the family place.  It is a screening call on Friday with just me to talk about what is going on.  After dinner Isaac had basketball practice and we went rock climbing.  It was busy but fun.  Oliver had a meltdown so he came with me to pick up Isaac.  Good times.  Oh I finished quilting my quilt and I love it.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...