Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday

 I woke up and we had a ton of new snow.  I panicked because I had thrown the kids snow boots away yesterday.  It melted by the end of the day so all is well.  It was a pretty walk this morning with all the snow.  Oliver had a wellness check today so we kept him home and gave him a mental health day.  His check up went well and he is growing good.  At asked about classes for dealing with your emotions and they said to try the family place so I am going to do that.  Oliver wanted little caesars for lunch.  We did crafts and Oliver played all afternoon.  It was nice.  Casey worked late and just got home.  He has been busy.  We just had a lazy night.  I quilted my quilt and am almost done.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...