Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday

 It is always hard to get up and go to work on Monday's but I was tough and got out of bed on time. Work was good. It got hot in my office though. The AC unit wasn't working. Apparently the coils got clogged with all the dust and crap generated while they were doing the remodel. I hope that they get it fixed soon. Then I came home and did school work. I watched my project management video. It was on determining the critical path of a project and how to tell how much time all the activities will take depending the the activity dependencies and how to see if any of the activities have slack time in them. I was going to do the home work assignment but it isn't available until tomorrow, so I guess I will do it then. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...