Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday

 Work was good.  Not much going on.  I am just working through emails.  I did leave early and go get my drivers license.  It went really fast.  I was so nervous but it went well.  Not much else to report on my end.  Robin be careful going into work tomorrow.  To bad you can't take your computer with you and just be done the rest of the week.  Karen, I am sorry your allergies are bad.  That sucks.  I am excited to go to dinner tomorrow.  We are going to take my car in and have it looked over.  It makes a noise when I accelerate.  Rachel, I am sorry Isaac got burned.  That hurts.  Everyone have a nice hump day.  This week seems to be going fast.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...