Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday

 We had a good day and went slower which was nice.  Casey had to go to work early so I just walked for an hour.  I had extra time so I loaded on Robins quilt.  I have about half of it done.  Oliver had art class and had fun.  Isaac and Ruth went to Emily's house to play.  She has a brother about Isaac's age.  Then after lunch we just watched a show and stayed cool downstairs.  We deep cleaned the house and it feels so nice.  The kids were really nice to help and not complain.  After dinner we rode bikes and I walked Tony to the rope park.  Oliver got a flat tire on the way so Casey drove home and got the van. He picked us up and we went to the park.  It was fun.  Good luck tomorrow and stay cool.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...