Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday

 They are cutting back the culinary water for lawns on Logan also.  It is a werid year.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  We did High today and it is so much fun.  Oliver had art class and had a fun time.  I had a dentist appointment.  I had a old filling that had new decay around it.  Casey picked up Oliver from art class and it worked well.  Then we went swimming.  We stayed all afternoon and closed the pool.  I was a bad parent and around 4 I got a Pepsi and read my book in the shade.  I couldn't swim anymore.  It was a hot day and the pool was crowded.  Someone pooped in the little pool so it was closed for a bit.  Love you guys.  I hope that everyone has a better day tomorrow.

Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...