Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wednesday

 Congratulations Karen.  That is so fun to get a raise.  Robin your quilt is beautiful and it is turning out really good.  You don't notice the puckers.  Thanks for letting me quilt it.  I am almost done.  Poor Isaac woke up with blisters on his sunburn that really hurt.  We got him see medicine and he was feeling better in the afternoon.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Oliver had art class and he loves it.  We picked him up and we to a concert at the Tabernacle.  They are doing it this year.  Isaac called all the old people boomers, I don't know where he learned that.  We watched a movie and played in the basement the rest of the afternoon.  Casey wants a tree for father's day so we dug a hole for it.  It is on the side of the house by the ac.  We talked with Andy next door for a while.  He left some bugs in slides for the kids to look at.  He is so nice.  Everyone have a good night.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...