Thursday, June 17, 2021

packed

Congrats on the raise Karen that is awesome. You should make a fire pit area in your backyard now :). I'm sorry Isaac has blisters that hurts, it's been so hot out. It makes my feet swell up. I worked at home today because I had a doctor's appointment. I'm dilated to a 1.5 and effaced 70 percent. I googled it because I have no clue and it can be days or weeks lol. But the doctor said they will call me Wednesday night for my induction. And hopefully if there are not a ton of labors they will induced me on Thursday. I guess some times they won't tell you the time till the day off. So I will try and let everyone know when I know. Unless I pop early then it is what it is. I packed up all my computer stuff and replaced it all with my play and pack. Jeramy said I was nesting but I think it's more of transitioning lol. Jeramy also mowed the lawn. So that is nice to have done for the week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...