Sunday, June 13, 2021

Thanks

 We had a really fun weekend.  Thanks Mom, Dada and Karen.  It did wear me out.  When we got home last night I fell asleep and didn't wake up until morning.  Today was busy.  I had a meeting this morning.  They are changing where nursery is meeting so it was busy setting that up.  I had a presidency meeting this afternoon.  They are all really nice and good to talk to.  It was hot this afternoon so we stayed in the basement.  We did some crafts and Isaac did his lego.  The evening was cooler and we played outside and fixed everyone's bikes.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  Here are my pictures.

Love

Rachel



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...