Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday

 I am go glad Oliver is ok. That was so scary. I am glad he is doing ok. I am glad you had fun with Charlotte and Tiffany. It is so smoky. You couldn't even see anything from the windows. I am sure I will lose my voice over it. I got my second shot for covid. So far it isn't too bad. I did get a carebear bandage. I made can can casserole for dinner and it tasted good. Everyone have a nice weekend. We are going to babysit Luna on Sunday. They are taking josh to boondocks. I am super excited to babysit. Dad still is in pain. I waited on line forever to get an appointment for an m r I  and then they didn't have an order. I was mad. We did order him a tens unit and it came today. I hope that helps him. We have had one before but couldn't find it. Usually it helps him. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...