Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday

 Wow Luna is getting bigger. I am glad she is sleeping at night. Yeah. Rachel I knew your party would be amazing. You are so good at that. I am glad Casey helped you. That is a nice thing to have over. That bubble machine is cool. I am glad everything went well. Karen I am glad work is going well. I had a 7 meeting so I took minutes from home and then took dad to the doctor. They think he strained a muscle. They gave him a lidocaine patch. To wear for 12 hours a day. He said it was just ok. As we were getting ready for the doctor the Ortho doctor called and had a cancellation on Thursday so we will go see him and see what he thinks. I went back to work and it is still crazy. It is going to be weeks before things are glued backed together. I did work a little bit tonight to get some itineraries done for doctor interviews. I am glad Casey got to river raft. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...