Saturday, August 7, 2021

Saturday

 We hooked up with Karen for lunch and at a loco lizard. I love the chili Verde enchilada. We stopped by home Depot and for a new garage opener. It was a little littler than the one she had. It doesn't open the door all the way up but she can fit her car in so that is all that matters. Not much else to report on my end. It is a huge adjustment when the start waking up. They wanted to be toted and entertained. It is a huge adjustment. Good luck figuring out sleep. I don't think I ever figured that one out. Rachel I am so glad you got to spend time with Casey's sisters. Nice hair cuts. Glad Oliver is doing good. I can't believe he has a bruise with teeth marks on his cheek. Poor kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...