Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday

 That sounds like a crazy day Mom.  Luna is so cute Robin and I love your R2D2 Karen.  We are having a fun time with Tiffany and Charlotte.  I should have taken more pictures.  I walked and went to exercise class this morning.  Then we met up with them at Randy's.  We went thrift store shopping and that was fun.  Ruth got a pretty duster and Oliver bought a fluffy rob to sleep in.  Charlotte bought some metal pins and bracelets.  We went to the park and the kids found them with the metal detector.  When Randy was done with work we met him at El Toro for lunch.  It tasted good.  We went back to Randy's and watched a movie.  We went to the park and used the metal detector.  We also played ghost in the graveyard.  It was a fun game.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...