Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday

 Work was a little quieter so that was nice. I was tired so I went in a little late. I came home and we went to CVS to check out the place where prescriptions were sent to. They were nice but they kept saying we had to go to the one in sugar house. It was weird. At least I have a phone number where to send drugs. Karen I am glad you got your oil changed. I am taking dad to another doctor appointment tomorrow. One of the doctors I tried to get into had a cancellation. See what he says. He had this knot on his back this morning. That has to hurt. I put a lidocaine patch on it and it looked better tonight. Poor guy. We did order a tens unit see if we can shock it. Rachel I hope you weren't too sunburned. Robin I am excited to babysit in Sunday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...