Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday

 I am with Karen, I am glad it is almost the weekend.  It has been one weird week.  I worked this morning and then left early to take dad to the doctor.  He said is is probably he either has a pinched nerve or muscle.  He ordered a neck MRI.  He also said it could be a hematoma from the epidural.  I will have to research that one on google.  We did hook up with the Gumm gang for dinner.  It is Jeff's birthday tomorrow.  He will be 68.  We did go to Target to walk around and that was fun.  I love back to school stuff.  Kay brought a ton of t shirts to turn into quilts.  Rachel has said she would do them.  Thanks Rachel.  Rachel is putting in a quilt for the Logan fair.  Dad said for his birthday he would like to go the fair.  I think we are going to go to Logan next Saturday for that.  Robin if you are up to it you can drive with us.  Rachel, I hope your night time games was fun.  Have a nice Friday everyone LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...