Saturday, August 7, 2021

Saturday

Good luck with Luna sleeping.  It is so hard.  We had a good day.  The kids slept over at Randy's with Charlotte and Tiffany.  They had a fun time.  I walked the dog this morning and water the lawn.  When Casey got up we went to Randy's.  Charlotte cut me, Ruth's and Isaacs hair so we are looking good.  They left around 12.  They went home through Clifton to pick up a sick cat and take it to Washington.  We had lunch and I made peach cobbler from peaches Tiffany gave us.  Then the boys played video games and the rest of us slept all afternoon.  It was nice.  We took Tony on a walk after dinner.  We gave Oliver a shower also today to clean him up a bit.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...