Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday

I gave luna and Jenkins a bath today. Then we went on a walk. It was hot upstairs so I set up a table downstairs and finished cutting my bag. Jenkins stayed outside for like 2-3 hours so I took his water out so he wasn't thirsty since it was hot. I think he just wanted to sleep in the grass since I just washed him. I forgot to blog about it yesterday but Jeramy went to an ears nose and throat doctor to check his throat since it had been sore. I guess it was the same guy that ordered his sleep apnea test in December. They never followed up with us and I guess his test showed that he was in the server category so he needs a CPAP machine for sleeping but I guess the manufacturer is 2 weeks behind. So we have one on order and once it's in he's going to try it out. Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...