Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good and we were kind of lazy.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  I am so sore from Monday's class so I may not be able to move tomorrow.  Tiffany and Charlotte floated the narrows again and then went to Clifton.  So we just did things around the house.  We went grocery shopping, folded laundry and put the hoses away.  They had a activity at the library but it was hot and we were tired so we skipped it.  After dinner we mowed the lawn.  We have been keeping it long because we can't water it as much.  It looks so much better cut.  Casey edged the law and I weeded the flowers.  Isaac got burned really bad yesterday and has blisters on his back again.  We decided he just needs to wear a shirt.  Oliver didn't wear a shirt but he didn't get burned.  I love the pictures of Luna, she is so cute.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...