Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday

 Today we had the primary water party.  It was a lot of work and I am so glad it is over.  I walked this morning.  Casey was amazing and helped me pick up the blow up water slide and get it set up.  It took about an hour and a half to pick it up and set up.  I went and got the kids and they played on the water slide for an hour before the party started.  The party went so well and everyone had a fun time.  I had enough people helping.  A Dad had a giant bubble machine he set up and the kids loved it.  When we got home the Tiffany, Charlotte, Collin and Randy came by to borrow some oars and life jackets.  The were going to float the narrows.  Casey went with them.  The kids were tired so we are just watching a movie.  I am so glad the party is over and that it went well.  I think we ended up have 40-45 kids come which is about everyone.  I am so glad it is over.   I didn't take a lot of pictures, it was too crazy. We are also sunburned, I didn't stay on top of sunscreen.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good night.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...