Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday

 I forgot that Rachel and Casey are going back packing the week of the 18th. I am watching the kids Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Today was really busy. We had four ripe tomatoes and I made noodles. It tasted good. I called Jeff and James got 4 free tickets to the raiders game on Saturday and Jeff bought a ticket so he is going down with his family. I was glad he was going. I saw on face book that Daniel Morgan's son killed himself. He was 23. Has two kids. I felt bad. I loved Luna's pictures on Facebook. Not much else going on with me. I am tired of the smoke also. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...