Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday

 Sorry, I didn't realize that is when the quilt show was.  We are going hiking and Mom and Dad watching the kids.  They taking them up to Kamas for the kingdom ball.  Karen said she doesn't love going to the hot air balloon.  I love them and maybe we could go next year.  We are definitely hiking to caves for Karen's birthday the weekend before.  I walked and it is cooler and darker in the mornings now.  We went to exercise class and that was nice.  We dropped off the paperwork at the police for the dog biting incident.  We had a early lunch at great harvest and then we bought backpacks for school.  The kids chose good ones and it is good to have that checked off our list.  We dropped off my quilt at the fair.  They were setting up the carnival rides and Isaac was super excited about it.  Randy and Teri came by to check on Oliver and see how he was healing.  Charlotte bought Oliver a prankster my bro and he was so excited.  It came in the mail today and him and Ruth played with it forever.  After dinner we cleaned up all the apricots on the groups and shook some out of the tree.  The kids helped shake them with the swing.  I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...