Wednesday, August 11, 2021

wed

It is hard when it's hot at night we run our cooler than in the mornings is cold. But it's better than 100 degree heat. I sleep better when it's cooler. I didn't accomplish alot in the day time. Luna was fussy and only wanted to be held. I had my 6 week check up and I am clear for normal life. So that is good. Jeramy came home and we had breakfast burritos and I mowed the lawn. Luna really struggled going to sleep but once she decided she was tired it took her 1 second to go to sleep. It was funny. One minute crazy and the next land of the dead. I had to make sure she was breathing and didn't choke from crying. But she just gave up lol. I guess it works

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...