Sunday, August 8, 2021

sun

It was Jeramys nephew s birthday so we took him to boondocks. I was playing that coin machine that gives you cards. I made a set and by the end I had 7,000 points it was awesome. Thanks mom and dad for watching Luna I appreciate it. Then we had Jeramys sister pick up josh and by then we had dinner and started bed time routine. Hope everyone has a good Monday

Ps... The autumn loft is Sept 18th and so it the quilt on the park at thanksgiving point I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to go to them. 

Also they are doing a pbs special on wicked. It's a Sunday night when it airs the end of September. Bit I thought if they re run it or let you stream at any time maybe the week after we can so a sewing day and we can watch wicked. Just an idea

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...