Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday

 Today was ok. I had a bunch of meetings and it felt stressful.  I walked this morning which was nice.  I had ward council this morning.  Primary went pretty good.  I had a teacher called to a new calling and another one didn't come.  I had a visiting teaching meeting and the kids were fighting in the hallway the whole time.  So we didn't play video games and just played with Tony.  Casey worked and came.home around dinner time.  I had another meeting for the stake activity day thing.  I didn't sign up for anything so we can go to boundocks.  The kids would rather do that.  Anyway everyone have a good Monday.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...