Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday

 Work was busy and I was tired. We did meet and work out who is going to do what. I added one person but he was my boss before I move to administration. Julie got a new job still with the county but I think it will be so good for her. I was coming home and dad was walking so I picked him up and we went and got Oliver his surprise. We went to WinCo afterwards and tried a new place to eat. It was a pub and grill and they had really good onion rings. It was by WinCo. We were out of chocolate but we have some now. I was out of m and m. I got some of them. I am so glad Oliver got his staples out. You can really see that bruise now. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...