Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday

 It was weird because it was a quiet day and I got a lot done but I never got ahead on my emails. It was weird. I am glad Ruth will have her as a teacher they are going to have a fun year. We just  vegged tonight. I did buy a pepperidge farm chocolate cake for dad's birthday and it was good. I am going to buy that again. I did get dad an MRI appointment for tomorrow at 430. That took some effort but I got it. Pam wrote me and said bobby was at lds hospital with covid. That is scary.  I am excited for Saturday. Robin are you going to drive up with us? Everyone enjoy Thursday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...