Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday

 It was cold last night.  I pulled out a second blanket to sleep with and I wore a jacket on my walk.  It was my birthday jacket from Robin, thank you.  The kids slept in this morning so I laid back down for a bit.  We didn't know what we could do with Oliver's head so we just stayed home.  Isaac had a playdate at a friend's house.  We stopped at whips on the way there to get a snack. After we dropped him off I thought we could try the er and see if the were busy.  I wanted to get Oliver's staples out.  They weren't busy and we're able to see us.  It hurt getting them out and he was sad.  When we got home Ruth made some spots for Oliver to rest at, she is sweet.  I gave Oliver a shower and cleaned him up.  Casey made Carmel popcorn after dinner and it was delicious.  I didn't eat very healthy today.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




You can see the bruise on his cheek in the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...