Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday

 It's cold in the morning.  I have to wear a jacket now on my walks.  For some reason I didn't go very far today.  We just walked an hour so I had some extra time before everyone got up.  We went to exercise class.  Oliver brought his my bro and all the kids loved it.  We some of them were playing with it and broke the arm and lost the flower part.  He was so so sad.  Casey tried fixing it tonight and couldn't so he ordered him a replacement.  After exercise class Ruth's friend Emily came over to play.  They had a fun time. We had to go to the store but we stopped at the fair grounds to check on my quilt.  I didn't win but it is fun to participate.  Grocery shopping went well and the kids are good to help.  We went on a walk after dinner and it was a pretty evening.  Oh Ruth is going to be in afternoon kindergarten and she had the same teacher that Isaac had in 3rd grade.  She is really a good teacher so I am excited for her.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...