Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thursday

 It was warm this morning and it ended up being a hot day.  We didn't have anything going on today and we took it easy.  I sewed a bit this morning and that was nice.  I signed up for a 30 class on kaggle.  They email you an lesson ever day.  I got way behind and had like 7 lessons to do so I worked on that today and got caught up.  I had already done some of the lessons so it went fast.  I had some primary stuff that was stressing me so I just got it done today which felt nice.  We went to the library in the afternoon and I got a interesting book on bird migration.  The kids were talking about going to cold stone and how it had been forever since we went.  I checked the mail and I got a gift card in the mail so we went and got ice cream.  Me and Isaac made soup for dinner.  It was spicy but really good.  I cleaned a bit and that felt nice.  Love you guys.  Luna's outfit is super cute.  I am sorry she is cranky.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...