Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday

 I woke up and no snow so I got ready and went out and it was snowing. I decided to try it and it was interesting. I made it to first south and cars were going every which way and I decided not to do the hill and came home and worked from home. It turned out to be good. On my lunch hour we ran over to Lowes and they are coming to get the dryer in Tuesday. Then they won't exchange it without it being in the store. They make you refund it and buy and new one. Go figure. So that is what we did. Dad about lost it in.  We were going to Karen's but she said the roads were interesting and we decided to go up in the light in the morning. I wanted to order the motor for the car so we got that done. It was a stressful day. I am excited to play this weekend. We will see you tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...