Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday

 I worked from home today. Dad got home around 130. I was so excited it was his first time driving. I waited and waited and at 5 I checked my messages and it said they had tried to deliver but no one was home. I was so upset. We called and called and finally went to Lowes. They are coming on Wednesday. I am glad your test went well Karen. That has to feel really nice to be done. Robin I am so excited your glowforge is there and working. Rachel I am glad you had a nice day. That is nice Isaac is playing basketball. I have a meeting at 7. So I am going to do that at home and then go into work. Love you all. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...