Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday

 It was a nice day. Karen spent the night and we went to the zoo. I worked a little bit in the er tonight doing covid screening. When I got home Karen and dad went to kamas. Good luck on your test tomorrow Karen. Then you can play until mid January. Robin. Luna is sitting really well. Good luck on your glowforge tomorrow.  I hope it is amazing. Rachel isaac looked so nice in his shirt and tie. I am glad you had a nice day. It was so pretty outside. The smog was gone. It felt so much better. I am excited for my washer and dryer tomorrow. The clothes are stacking up. I am working from home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...