Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning.  Casey worked today to get caught up in some things.  I didn't have a meeting this morning which was nice.  Church went well.  I need to fill some callings which is a lot.  After church when Casey came home we took Tony to Ryan's place park.  The kids all made friends and had a fun time playing.  We threw the ball in a field near by for Tony.  I had it's great to be eight for the kids getting baptized next year.  My counselor Linsey decorated the room so nice.  She made a balloon arch.  I had to talk and I think it went pretty well.  We had a good turn out.  Oliver was cute and asked a ton of questions.  I am glad it is over, I have been stressed about it.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...