Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Wednesday
Today was good..I only worked a half day because we had a work party. Jeramys friends watched Luna. We didn't win any prizes but it was fun. Then Jeramys tv arrived we changed up our living room because the t.v was so large. So we need to clean now. But the tv is nice. Isaac was so cute..and they played really good. I was impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
today was long. I had a 7 hour meeting on responsible sourcing. They provided lunch though so that was a tiny win. After work the Plummer c...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment