Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday

 Don't worry about coming up Mom.  We will see you Saturday.  Good luck with your washer and dryer.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  I lifted weights also.  Me and Ruth went to the fabric store.  The layer cake was off so much I went and got a charm pack to fill in.  I think it is going to work great.  Isaac had orchestra after school and we both forgot.  I had to run home and picked it up.  We did homework when he got home.  Then the boys went to activity days.  The went to the fun park and played laser tag.  Casey wanted to go to a yoga class at the climbing gym so I came and picked up the kids and he went over to the class.  He really liked it and I think will go again.  It is a busy week.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...