Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday

 I got up early and did minutes for a 7 meeting. I went to work after that. Work was quiet and that was good. I am working half day tomorrow. I am going to get Karen and her car. We were going to Logan and see Isaac but the washer and dryer aren't coming in after 4. What a mess. It has sure triggered my anxiety. I thought about going up alone but I am not sure about the weather. I am thinking about it. We did finished the snow men for school parties. That has been fun. Catapults are next. Robin I am glad that Luna is doing good. I love your glowforge.  That is fun. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...