Thursday, December 9, 2021

Thursday

 Thanks for making that Robin.  That is super fast to make.  It snowed here also but it didn't stick to the roads or sidewalks.  The kids were so excited.  We had a family wager on when it was going to snow.  Since it snowed today Oliver won and we got little Caesars for dinner.  I walked this morning in the snow but did go super far.  Oliver forgot his backpack so I had to run it back to school.  Me and Ruth were reading books and she said she was tired.  So we went downstairs and we both fell asleep.  While she was at school I worked on primary Christmas presents.  I have had a ton of boxes in our living room for it and it was nice to get that all cleaned up.  Isaac and Oliver walked home with their friend and had snow ball fights.  Ruth had dance class and she learned new handstands.  After dinner we went and bought decorations for Isaac's birthday.  After the kids went to bed me and Casey wrapped Christmas presents.  I had Isaac's birthday stuff all mixed in so we wrapped everything.  I looks nice to have presents under the tree.  

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...