Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday

 I only worked half a day and then went and picked up Karen.  We tried this bar in Samak and they had the best burgers.  We went to Tooele and got Karen's car.  It didn't leak any oil so that is a good sign.  I made it home just as the washer and dryer showed up.  They hooked up the water wrong and then dad didn't turn the water the right way and it was off but other than that we got a couple batches done.  I hope it works good.  Tonight wasn't a great start.  I love Isaac's videos of him playing.  They were really good.  That is fun.  Robin Luna is growing up way to fast.  She is so dang cute.  I hope glowforging is going well.  I did buy tickets for the lights on Saturday.  We finished all the snowmen and now dad is working on catapults.  I am hoping the new version doesn't break so easily.  It says they fixed that.  Be careful in the snow tomorrow.  We are suppose to get pounded.  Especially Karen.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...