Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday

 We are getting in a bad habit of sleeping in and staying up late.  Today was good.  Ruth's Emily came over to play this morning.  Me and the boys got the rest of Oliver's birthday Legos out and built them.  It was fun.  After lunch the kids wanted to go to the park to see if the new section was open.  We went and it was.  It looks fun.  Oliver and Ruth were fighting near the end though.  I didn't bring Tony because I just wanted to watch the kids.  Casey took him for a walk after dinner.  The weather has been so nice and the kids are getting tan.  My hand is slow to move again but I am able to do a whole lot more without the pins so their is progress.  I haven't had to take any pain medicine since they came out also 

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...