Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday

 We had a really good day and got a lot done.  I am feeling a lot better and able to do more.  Ruth went and played with Emily this morning.  My sewing machine doesn't work very well so Casey took a look at it and it is working better.  He also fixed the vacuum and the bathroom sink.  We went to Lowe's and got wood for the tree house.  When Ruth got home we went to del taco for lunch and the playground was open which was fun.  Oliver got in trouble for spitting on Ruth so he had to clean the van.  While he was doing that I cleaned the garage.  It really needed it.  While Casey was working on the tree house I worked on trimming the fruit trees.  Isaac made ham fried rice for dinner and it tasted good.  Me and Casey went on a run/walk with Tony.  It was really nice.  I am glad everyone had a good day.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...