Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday

 We had a nice day. We went down to Lehi and help jeramy and robin. One of jeramys coworker passed away so they went to the viewing and we babysat Luna. She is so Dang cute. She stands all by her shelf. She is going to walk real soon. They got the water heater etc to the dump and then we we went and drove by the new house. The people were moving out. We got some boxes and got a lot of their kitchen packed up. We came home and bought a new movie on vudoo and just vegged. Karen I am glad you got your homework done. Rachel I hope you got some work done on the tree house. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...