Tuesday, April 5, 2022

They are out

 The wires are out of my hands.  They don't numb you hand or anything.  They just pull them out.  It hurt but it wasn't too bad.  It feels good to have them out.  I am still wearing the brace and take it off every hour to move my fingers.  I can't move them much but I am hoping it will get better and better every day.  The bone isn't completely healed but they can't leave the pins in the whole time or your fingers will be frozen.   It was really nice to have Mom and Dad here.  We went to my favorite sandwich place for lunch.  The jump zone was over capacity.  So we went to the mall and did the painting.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks again everyone for all the support.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...